Here are the instructions to deploy a Chrome app or extension to your users through the Google Admin Console.
Note: If you have purchased a Read&Write for Google Chrome group license, you can also view Setting up your Group License - Texthelp Google™ Admin Tool
If you are looking to deploy Fluency Tutor for Google via Marketplace, you can view our Marketplace installation Guide.
1. Click Device management in the Google Admin Console
2. Select Chrome management
3. In Chrome Management, select User settings
5. Under Organizations choose the OU (Organizational Unit) you would like to deploy extensions to
6. Scroll down to Apps and Extensions and locate Force-installed Apps and Extensions
7. Click the Manage force-installed apps link
8. In Force-installed Apps and Extensions, click the Chrome Web Store button
9. Type the extension or app name that you're deploying (i.e. Read&Write for Google Chrome, Screenshot Reader, EquatIO, Texthelp PDF Reader (extension and/or app), Snapverter, Fluency Tutor for Google) into the search box and press Enter. The app or extension listing will appear immediately below the search box.
10. Click on the Add link to add the app or extension to the force-install list
Note: Screenshot Reader is a separate extension that is part of Read&Write for Google Chrome
Note: The Texthelp PDF Reader has both an extension and a Google Drive app which are both part of Read&Write for Google Chrome
Note: Fluency Tutor for Google is an app and there is also a Share with Fluency Tutor extension that users can add themselves
11. Click SAVE.
12. After the force-install window has closed, click SAVE at the bottom of the page to publish the app or extension to all of your selected users
Note: If you click DISCARD all of your changes to this point will be removed and the app or extension will not be deployed to your users. Leaving this page without clicking on SAVE first will also result in all changes to this point being removed.
The app or extension will now be deployed to your users.