Open ID accounts : Google, Microsoft and Office 365 will prompt you to authenticate through their server, then direct you back to cowriter.com
Students simply need to navigate to: startpar.com and log in. They will then see an invitation that they can accept.
(No email will ever be sent, and all of your students will be up and running.)
If you do not use Google, Microsoft, or Office 365 accounts, for security purposes, your users will need to confirm their identity through an email when they set up their account.
The student will need to:
1. Navigate to: startpar.com
2. Select "create one".
3. Type in their email and select continue.
4. Log into their email and open the confirmation email.
5. Click on Confirm Your Email.
6. Enter in name and a password.
7. Click on Create.
8. Click on Accept and then Continue.