This article will show you how to deploy the WriQ Add-in to your organization.
Centralized Deployment is the recommended and most feature-rich way for most admins to deploy add-ins to users and groups within an organization. For more information on how to determine if your organization can support Centralized Deployment, see Determine if Centralized Deployment of add-ins works for your organization.
- In the admin center, go to the Settings > Add-ins page.
- Select Deploy Add-in at the top of the page. On the overview page, select Next.
- Select an option and follow the instructions.
- If you selected the option to add an add-in from the Office Store, you can now make your add-in selection.
NOTE: With the Office Store option, updates and enhancements to the add-in will automatically be made available to users without your intervention.
- On the next page, select Everyone, Specific users/groups or Just me to specify who the add-in is deployed to. Use the Search box to find the users or groups who you want to deploy the add-in to.
- Select Deploy.
- A green tick will appear when the add-in has been deployed. You can follow the on-page instructions to test that the add-in has deployed successfully.
Note: Users may need to relaunch Office to see the add-in icon appear on the ribbon of app. Outlook add-ins can take up to 12 hours to appear on users' ribbons.