Here are the instructions to deploy a Chrome app or extension to your users through the Google Admin Console.
Note: If you have purchased a Read&Write for Google Chrome group license, you can also view Setting up your Group License - Texthelp Google™ Admin Tool
If you are looking to deploy Fluency Tutor for Google via Marketplace, you can view our Marketplace installation Guide.
1. Click Device management in the Google Admin Console
2. Select Chrome management
3. In Chrome Management, select User settings
5. Under Organizations choose the OU (Organizational Unit) you would like to deploy extensions to
6. Scroll down to Apps and Extensions and locate Force-installed Apps and Extensions
7. Click the Manage force-installed apps link
8. In Force-installed Apps and Extensions, click the Chrome Web Store button
9. Type the product name that you're deploying (i.e. Read&Write for Google Chrome, Fluency Tutor for Google, Snapverter) into the search box and press Enter. The app or extension listing will appear immediately below the search box.
10. Click on the Add link to add the app or extension to the force-install list and then click SAVE.
11. After the force-install window has closed, click SAVE at the bottom of the page to publish the app or extension to all of your selected users
Note: If you click DISCARD all of your changes to this point will be removed and the app or extension will not be deployed to your users. Leaving this page without clicking on SAVE first will also result in all changes to this point being removed.
The app or extension will now be deployed to your users.