Please note:- If your organization uses G Suite or Microsoft, the Deployment Option 1 - Users sign in to Read&Write with Google or Office 365 can be used to install Read&Write.
Read&Write must be installed on the computer before installing the Multi-User Setup Tool.
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.1 must be installed on the computer before installing Read&Write
This tool can only be used to configure Read&Write on computers that are on your network. For off-network computers or student computers, use the Read&Write for Windows Take Home option.
Download the Multi-User Setup tool and run the Read&Write Multi User Setup.exe. This will install the application to your computer and when finished, you’ll find a shortcut to the application on your Desktop.
Run the Read&Write Multi-User Setup.exe and the Welcome screen will appear.
5. Click the Get Started button
6. Select Network of computers
7. Decide where you want your users’ settings to be stored and click Next
In a network folder of my choice - this will allow you to specify a folder on your network. This folder must be writeable and accessible to all users and admins.
Let Windows take care of them - this will default to storing user settings in the user’s roaming profile, allowing users to access their settings on any machine they log into with their Windows user account.
8. If you selected In a network folder of my choice, type in the UNC path or browse to the location of that folder and then click Next
9. Enter your Product Code. This can be found in your onboarding email received upon purchasing Read&Write.
10. Choose where you would like to save the MSI that will be created. This will default to your desktop.
11. Click Create
12. Deploy this MSI along with the Read&Write software across your network using your preferred deployment methods. When your end users launch Read&Write, they will not be prompted to log into the program.
How to set up Read&Write on a single computer
Click the Get Started button on the Welcome screen
Select Only this computer
Select whether users accessing this computer log in with their own unique Windows User Account, or use a shared Windows login. If a shared WIndows login is used, individual Read&Write logins can be setup within the Read&Write app. See how.
If Yes, user settings will be stored on the computer. If No, then user accounts will be created when individual Read&Write logins are set up with the Read&Write app.
Click Next then enter a Product Code.
5. Select Create