Please note:- If your organization uses G Suite or Microsoft, the Deployment Option 1 - Users sign in to Read&Write with Google or Office 365 can be used to install Read&Write.
Download the Multi-User Setup tool and run the Read&Write Multi User Setup.exe. This will install the application to your computer and when finished, you’ll find a shortcut to the application on your Desktop.
Run the Read&Write Multi-User Setup.exe and the Welcome screen will appear.
3. Click the Get Started button
4. Select Network of computers
5. Decide where you want your users’ settings to be stored and click Next
In a network folder of my choice - this will allow you to specify a folder on your network. This folder must be writable and accessible to all users and admins. (Please note: This is required for exams.)
Let Windows take care of them - this will default to storing user settings in the user’s roaming profile.
6. If you selected In a network folder of my choice, type in the UNC path or browse to the location of that folder and then click Next
7. Enter your Product Code. This can be found in your onboarding email received upon purchasing Read&Write.
8. Choose where you would like to save the MSI that will be created. This will default to your desktop.
9. Click Create
10. Deploy this MSI along with the Read&Write software across your network using your preferred deployment methods. When your end users launch Read&Write, they will not be prompted to log into the program.
How to set up Read&Write on a single computer
Click the Get Started button on the Welcome screen
Select Only this computer
3. Click Next then enter a Product Code.
4. Select Create