If you are using Fluency Tutor to manage students, you can transfer a student and all of their historical activity to another teacher. For this to work, the target teacher must have Fluency Tutor installed.
Note: Once your student is transferred to another teacher, you will no longer have access to their running record. If you wish to share student data with multiple teachers, you must enable Google Classroom integration.
To move students to another teacher, follow the steps below:
- Open your Fluency Tutor for Google dashboard and select Students:
- Select the students you wish to transfer by checking the box next to the student’s name:
- Click the Transfer to another teacher/class button:
- In the new window that appears, type in the target teacher’s e-mail address and click Confirm:
- If the transfer was successful, you should see the following message:
If you receive the following message, the target user does not have Fluency Tutor installed. Ask the teacher to install the app from the Chrome Web Store or have them go to fluency.texthelp.com.