- Download the Read&Write Setup Media from the Read&Write Essentials website.
- Click on Read&Write for Windows
- Installation to USB Key
- Plug your USB key into your computer.
- Go to the rwusbsetup.zip file that you downloaded, then right click on rwusbsetup.zip and choose Extract All
- Once the files have been extracted, run RWUSBKeySetup.exe.
- This will extract some additional files, then start the installer. Accept the User Terms, then click Next.
- Select your locale, then click Next.
- Connect your USB key, then click Next.
- Select the USB you would like to put Read&Write on, then click Next. Read&Write will then be copied to your USB.
We recommend installing Read&Write onto a blank formatted USB drive.
If you’re restoring to a USB that has a previous copy of Read&Write Mobile, you can format the USB by choosing the Format target device before installation checkbox available during installation of Read&Write. Otherwise, we recommend manually formatting the USB key before running the USB Key setup.
WARNING: This will delete existing data on the USB key. Data that you wish to retain should be copied to another storage device PRIOR to installation.
Running Read&Write from a USB
To run Read&Write from your USB key:-
- Insert the USB device into any computer running Windows 7 or above.
- Browse to the USB device.
- Click on the Read&Write Mobile icon (Read&Write) to launch.
You can then log into Read&Write using your preferred provider.
1. Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8 must be installed on the computer before running Read&Write Mobile.
2. Read&Write Mobile should be closed down before removing the USB key from the computer.
3. Setup Software is available on the Read&Write Essentials website.