USB minimum specification
The USB must have at least 4GB of free space and have a minimum Read Speed of 15Mb/s.
Steps to create your USB version of Read&Write
1. Go to www.texthelp.com/essentials and log in using your Product Code that you received in your Welcome email upon purchasing Read&Write.
2. Browse to the Read&Write for Mac section of the Essentials site.
3. Click on the Read&Write for Mac Installer link to download the Read&Write.dmg file.
4. Insert your USB into your Mac.
5. Open the Read&Write.dmg file by double-clicking on it.
6. Copy the Read&Write application in the DMG and paste it into Applications on your Mac.
7. Now copy it from Applications onto your USB. You can now eject the Read&Write.dmg file
Getting started with Read&Write
You can now open Read&Write from your USB and start using it. The first time you use Read&Write, you’ll need to sign in. Choose from one of 6 providers:
Once logged in, enter your Product Code to turn on access to the premium features. To do this, click on Read&Write on your Mac toolbar and go to About Read&Write. Enter your product code in the box provided and click Activate when finished. You’ll now have access to the premium features of Read&Write for the duration of your subscription.