If you’d like to make sure that you have the latest version of Read&Write for Google Chrome, you can update your extensions manually.
Here’s how to update your extensions:
- Click the Chrome menu button at right end of the browser address bar and go to More tools > Extensions (or type chrome://extensions in the Chrome Omnibox address bar)
- Above the list of extensions on the top right, you will see Developer mode
- Slide the button over to the right to activate Developer mode
- A link will appear below that says Update. Click that link to update extensions to the latest version.
- Restart Chrome and test to make sure that everything is working correctly.
Note: Due to policy restrictions this option may not be available on some Google domains.