If your school has given you a copy of the Read&Write 6 for Mac Take Home version, here are some instructions to get it installed on your computer.
You may have downloaded the file from a password-protected school website, or been given a copy on DVD or USB.
- Click the Read&Write Gold.app application that was provided to you
- Accept the license agreement and click OK
- Click the Activate button to open the program
Note: If you click Skip Activation, your copy of Read&Write will expire after 25 uses unless you activate it.
If you click the Activate button and are prompted for an Activation Code, please contact your school or organization. Once given the code, tick the Activate by telephone box and enter the code into the field.
- If prompted to download High Quality Voices, click Don’t Ask. High Quality Voices must be provided by your school or organization.
- The Read&Write 6 splash screen will appear as the program begins to load
- Click Allow to accept incoming network connections. Clicking Deny may affect the program’s performance