If your files are getting stuck into the Drop here to convert folder, first open the Snapverter dashboard by typing chrome://apps/ in the Chrome address bar and hit Enter.
Choose Snapverter from the list of apps.
When the Snapverter dashboard opens look under History at the bottom of the screen. Any files that haven’t converted should appear under History with a warning icon. Hover over the triangle and an error message will appear explaining why the file failed.
You can send failed files to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to test.
You may also need to delete your Snapverter folder and create a new one.
1. Navigate to your Snapverter folder and move any files that you want to keep.
2. Right click on the Snapverter folder and select Remove.
3. Click on your Apps icon located in the top left corner of your browser.
4. Then click on the Snapverter icon when in your app launcher page.
If you do not have the Snapverter icon you can go to snapverter.texthelp.com.
5. When the dashboard opens, you will see a message stating that you cannot access some or all the required folders in Google Drive. You can select Settings in the error box or at the top of the dashboard.
6. Once you are in settings, you will see a blue link that says Create. Click on that and it will create the new Snapverterfolder.
7. You will get a notice that the folders were created and you will see them in your dashboard.
8. You can now go back into your Google Drive and start converting files again.