For the Read&Write 11 Take Home Version, a folder named Setup.zip is required. Once you have the Setup.zip folder, please follow the instructions below to extract and run the program.
- Double click the Setup.zip folder that you received from your school or organization
- Click Extract all files
- Select a destination to extract the files to – Desktop is recommended
- Click Extract
- A folder named Setup will be created in the location chosen in Step 3
- The Setup folder should open automatically – if not just double click it to open
- Click the Setup.exe (Application) file
- The Wise Installation Wizard will now open (Important: An internet connection is required)
- When the installation completes, you will see a Read&Write 11 icon on your desktop
- Click on the Read&Write 11 icon to start the program
- The Read&Write Activation screen will appear - click the Activate button
Note: If the Activation Code field is empty, you do not need to enter a code. Just click the Activate button and this will start up Read&Write.
If you click Skip Activation, your copy of Read&Write will expire after 25 uses before the program must be activated.
- You will see a message that Activation was successful and Read&Write will start up
Note: If you’re asked for an Activation Code, please contact your school or organization.