Give all your website visitors a better experience – and reduce barriers between your content and all your audiences.
Online content can be read out loud and in multiple languages using the most natural and engaging voice to transform the user’s reading experience.
- Go to www.texthelp.com/getbrowsealoud
- Go to your Wordpress Dashboard, Plugins, Add New
3. In the search box, insert Browsealoud
You should now see this window:
4. Click Install Now
5. Browsealoud plugin starts installing
6. Once the install is complete, click Activate
Your Browsealoud plugin is now active and listed in your plugins dashboard:
The Browsealoud plugin appears in my plugins list but is inactive
Click on Activate below the plugin name Browsealoud.
Browsealoud has not appeared on my site
View the page source. Search for ba.js.
I see ba.js
I can’t find ba.js
Please Note: If you are using SRI - Subsource Integrity, the Browsealoud script will be longer and have a substring on the end. More information can be found at our website.