1. Be sure theRead&Write for Google Chrome extension is installed.
2. Click the following link to install the PDF Reader: https://pdf.texthelp.com/pdfreader/openwithrw.html
Alternatively, you can:
1. Add the Read&Write for Google Chrome extension
2. Go to Google Drive and open a new or existing Google Doc. This will prompt you to choose an account:
3. Click the Allow button to confirm permissions
4. Go back to Google Drive and refresh the screen (hit F5 or the Chrome refresh button)
5. Then open a PDF. You should now see Read&Write for Google Chrome™ as an option when you choose Open with