If Adobe Reader is installed on your computer, but your pdf files are not opening with Adobe Reader:-
- Ensure Adobe Reader has been closed
- On your computer go to Control Panel > Programs > Default Programs
- Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program
- In the list, locate .pdf and click on it.
- Click on the Change Program button.
- Select Adobe Reader from the options that are displayed, and click OK
- Close Control Panel
- Open Read&Write and click on the PDFaloud button
- Select the pdf file to open. This will now open in Adobe Reader, and PDFaloud can be found under the Extended menu option