We have a number of additional voices that can be downloaded and installed on your computer for Read&Write. To download these voices:-
- Go to the Essentials website and enter your serial number.
- Once logged on, click on Additional Voices
- Download and install the voices you would like to use in Read&Write.
Additional Voices are downloaded as compressed files - don’t forget to ‘extract’ them
When you’ve finished downloading and installing the voices, you can add these voices to Read&Write easily by following these steps:-
- Open Read&Write.
- Open Speech Options from the drop down list beside the Play button on the Read&Write toolbar.
- Click on the Search button in Speech Options.
- Select the voices you would like to use, then click OK
- These voices will now be available in the drop down list in Speech Options.