To resolve issues by clearing the Chrome cache and browser settings:
First, try Ctrl F5 (PC or Mac only) to clear the cache, then restart Chrome.
If you are still experiencing issues, follow the steps below:
1) Click the Chrome menu button at right end of the browser address bar
2) Go to Settings
3) At the bottom of the Settings page click Show advanced settings
4) Under Privacy and Security select Clear browsing data
5) Next to Time Range: select All time from the dropdown box
6) You can untick Browsing history and Download history but leave Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files selected
*If clearing Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files does not work, you will need to go back and select Browsing history as well.
7) Click CLEAR DATA
If you're still having the issue after clearing the cache and browser settings, please read Sign in or out of Chrome and follow the instructions under Computer to disconnect the account from the device, then sign back in again. Please note, disconnecting the account from the device does not delete anything from the user's Chrome profile.