Here are the instructions to deploy the Texthelp PDF Reader to your users through the Google Admin Console.
Note: If you have purchased a Read&Write for Google Chrome group license, you can also view our Texthelp Admin Tool User Guide
1. Click Device management in the Google Admin Console
2. Select Chrome management
3. In Chrome Management, select User settings
5. Choose the OU you would like to deploy to under Organizations
6. Scroll down to Force-installed Apps and Extensions
7. Select Manage force-installed apps
8. In Force-installed Apps and Extensions, click the Chrome Web Store button
9. Enter the following:
Click Add and the Texthelp PDF Reader will appear in the window.
10. Click Save
11. After the force-install window has closed, click SAVE at the bottom right of the page to publish the app or extension to all of your selected users
Note: If you click DISCARD, all of your changes to this point will be removed and the app or extension will not be deployed to your users. Leaving this page without clicking on SAVE first will also result in all changes to this point being removed.
The Texthelp PDF Reader will now be deployed to your users.