You can use Snapverter on your smartphone or mobile device to take a photo of a worksheet or textbook page, and convert it into an accessible PDF. Here are some instructions to do this on an iPhone:
1. Open the Google Drive app - Make sure you have installed the free Google Drive app on your device, from the App store or Play store.
2. Find your Snapverter folder - This should be right in the My Drive section of your Google Drive account.
3. Open the Drop here to convert folder
4. Touch the + button in the lower right corner of the screen
5. Choose Use Camera
6. Take a photo and select Use Photo
7. Open your Finished Snapverter folder
Note: It could take a few minutes for the conversion process to complete.
When the conversion has finished, you'll see your photo has been converted to an accessible PDF that’s been OCR’d (Optical Character Recognition).
You can also then open the PDF on your computer or Chromebook, and use Read&Write for Google to read and work with the text.