If you recently added Snapverter to your G Suite account, here are instructions on how to use it.
There are three types of Snapverter licenses. Refer to your license type below for instructions to deploy and manage Snapverter for your users:
1.Single, free version of Snapverter
- If your school does not have a group or unlimited license of Read&Write, then you can use our free version. This includes the first 10 scans for free and 1 scan per week after that.
- You can install Snapverter from the Chrome Web Store.
2. Group license - This gives you a specific number of Snapverter seats with unlimited scans
- Manage your seats and give full access to specific teachers in your domain
- Deploy Snapverter to your teachers via the Admin Console or have teachers install the app from the Chrome Web Store
3. Unlimited license - This gives every user in your domain unlimited scans